Redesigning a site for someone with fantastic content is such a pleasure. We needed to make sure that a large amount of information was beautifully displayed and easy to find.
The site was redesigned on a strong and stable platform and Kath was taught how to use it.
We made a big process change where Kath would write blog posts and use newsletter provider MailChimp to send preview content out to the audience. They would then read the posts on the website. This way we could easily track subscribers, forwards, clicks and see what the most popular content was. No one could have guessed the popularity of the plum cake recipe.
Help Me Net also:
- Worked with Kath to create and market new products and services
- Handled the rebranding
- Provided content strategy, support, SEO and newletter production
- Designed and produced print marketing
- Edited and created Ebooks
- Gave social media set up and advice
- Integrated booking systems
- Ongoing website tweaks and improvements
- Providing monthly security and maintenance as a Summit Club member
- Worked closely with Wonderbird Design and Soulhaven Video to get Kath timely, professional support.
Help Me Net is thrilled to continue working with Edible Backyard. We’ve been together for 6 years now. We have weekly meetings scheduled to boost Kath’s readership and increase her income. Very proud to be helping her deliver excellent value the Edible Backyard community is supporting her in the work she does.
Tools used: WordPress, Mailchimp, Book Like a Boss, Shopify, Zoom
Services used: Website redesign, Hosting, Maintenance, Editing, Social media, Graphic design